My Earned Value Management books are best selling in the genre project control in the German speaking markets. I’m glad to announce that my first e-book about Earned Value Management in the English language is now also available as an e-book on amazon.com and on Kobo and their regional sites.
For at least the next 7 days the book is available for a special price on amazon and kobo for $2.99 or €2.68 or £ 1.98
This book covers on more than 140 pages the basic concepts of EARNED VALUE MANAGEMENT in an easy understandable way, supported by many graphical illustrations.
In this book, you discover the best project control method:
- The Genesis of Earned Value Management
- What is Earned Value Management and why do we need it?
- Project planning when using Earned Value Management
- The calculation of the Earned Value and its derived performance
- Project monitoring with EVM performance figures
- Project forecasts (final project costs, cost overrun, closure date)
- Earned Value Management reporting
The terminology used in this book is identical to the PMBOK ® Guide Fifth
Edition 2013 of the PMI
This book is an indispensable manual for beginners in the EVM topic but also for experienced Project Managers, Project Controls Specialists and Project Portfolio Managers who have the first contact with EVM.
Discover How to Get Project Performance, Costs and Schedule Under Control. Buy the book now!